The one thing keeping me from using nopCommerce - REPORTS

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 лет назад
I really like what I see with nopCommerce and the continued development. I use a great .NET shopping cart but development has stagnated. However, I cannot switch to nopCommerce due to the tremendous lack of reports. Sales, taxes, on and on. It's great to have the store storefront and data collection but there needs to be extensive data reporting for a business. I guess I could port the sales into QuickBooks (if that is supported) and that would be one option but I don't really want to do that. I want to see reports for my storefront from the Admin area.

Thank you.
7 лет назад
There are some plugins for extending the reporting capability of Nop
6 лет назад
With the SQL backend, reports are a breeze. Use SSRS to build any custom report you want, or link it to Access and just build some access reports. The SQL backend is one of the main reason's we switched to NopCommerce, so we could BUILD any report we wanted. Slick and easy!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.