Shipping options showing up for free shipping items

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 лет назад
Hi All,

Sorry, this question might have asked already but I couldn't find the answers in the general forum.

Is there a configuration in the admin where shipping options/shipping method tab will not show up if the item(s) in the cart are free shipping? I have ticked the built-in free shipping box in the shipping section and the shipping method/options are still showing in the checkout.

Thanks
7 лет назад
jake1234 wrote:
Hi All,

Sorry, this question might have asked already but I couldn't find the answers in the general forum.

Is there a configuration in the admin where shipping options/shipping method tab will not show up if the item(s) in the cart are free shipping? I have ticked the built-in free shipping box in the shipping section and the shipping method/options are still showing in the checkout.

Thanks

In shipping settings (Advanced mode) there is a setting "Hide shipping total if shipping not required" and another "Bypass shipping method page if there's only one"
7 лет назад
Thanks.

I've ticked the boxes and it doesn't actually hide the shipping options but instead, show the shipping options as no $ value for the shipping rates. Is this is the correct behaviour? I'm using v3.90
7 лет назад
jake1234 wrote:
Thanks.

I've ticked the boxes and it doesn't actually hide the shipping options but instead, show the shipping options as no $ value for the shipping rates. Is this is the correct behaviour? I'm using v3.90

@Tecnofin solution will only work for you if you have only one shipping option.

If you have multiple shipping option then I think you have to customize a bit.
7 лет назад
If you don't want to customize yourself, Shipping Director can force the return of just one shipping method (and with that setting for "Bypass shipping method page if there's only one", should work for you).  See this blog about similar example (Just look at expressions and ignore 'packing' stuff')
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.