New Service

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 лет назад
Hello,
I created new entity in the core, and created also map, service....I am following procedure explained here
http://www.lateshtclick.com/blogpost/how-to-add-new-tables-to-nopcommerce

I have also external plugin (SevenSpike) and updated Nop.Framework too (dependency)

How can I use the new service in ProductService ? Is it possible ?

Thanks
Francesco
6 лет назад
ftaglien wrote:
Hello,
I created new entity in the core, and created also map, service....I am following procedure explained here
http://www.lateshtclick.com/blogpost/how-to-add-new-tables-to-nopcommerce

I have also external plugin (SevenSpike) and updated Nop.Framework too (dependency)

How can I use the new service in ProductService ? Is it possible ?

Thanks
Francesco

Add your new service as a constructor parameter for the ProductService and register your service with Autofac.
6 лет назад
Thanks seanrock,

I added in the ProductService constructor new service I created. What do you mean register with Autofac ?
I added it in the DependencyRegistrar in Nop.Framework, is it enough?

When I start application I receive error from SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders: is not able to find constructor for new service.

Francesco
6 лет назад
ftaglien wrote:
Thanks seanrock,

I added in the ProductService constructor new service I created. What do you mean register with Autofac ?
I added it in the DependencyRegistrar in Nop.Framework, is it enough?

When I start application I receive error from SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders: is not able to find constructor for new service.

Francesco

Yes add to DependencyRegistrar (it uses Autofac ioc).

What dependencies does your new service have?
6 лет назад
I have dependency on IRepository<MyEntity>
6 лет назад
ftaglien wrote:

Francesco

This error is because some class (dependency) cannot be created. Maybe there is a problem with MyEntity or its map?
6 лет назад
Maybe..I ll check, but why if I use IRepository<MyEntity> instead of service in ProductService constructor works fine? should I receive same error?
6 лет назад
ftaglien wrote:
Maybe..I ll check, but why if I use IRepository<MyEntity> instead of service in ProductService constructor works fine? should I receive same error?

If the problem is with MyEntity AND MyEntity is a dependency for both, then yes, it would be reasonable to think you would receive the same or similar error.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.