How to raise efficiency nopCommerce 3.7 With over 100,000 users simultaneously

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 лет назад
hi

I use nopCommerce 3.7 as my eCommerce with 4925 products and 16961 customers, my request is that whether any method is that when over 100,000 users visit nop website at the same time and they do any work in the nop website, the nop website will not be down and nop website performance stay ok.

Thank you for your help
6 лет назад
mehdi6384 wrote:
hi

I use nopCommerce 3.7 as my eCommerce with 4925 products and 16961 customers, my request is that whether any method is that when over 100,000 users visit nop website at the same time and they do any work in the nop website, the nop website will not be down and nop website performance stay ok.

Thank you for your help

To handle this type of load, regardless of the application, you should have this distributed, i.e. load balanced.
6 лет назад
thank you for your reply

My goal is to prioritize and manage requests to the database, here are two questions:
1. To do this, it is better to use the Async/await method or Thread pool?
2- To use one of these methods, it is possible to only change the Repository? means if i change the Repository this goal is achieved?

thank you
6 лет назад
isn't anybody help me????????
i want use async repository in nopCommerce, how can i do it?
6 лет назад
seanrock wrote:

To handle this type of load, regardless of the application, you should have this distributed, i.e. load balanced.

How to configure one server for nopCommerce to handle 2000 users?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.