different price display based on member type

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 лет назад
Hi,
Are there any plugins or modules to handle different price display depending on member type?
I can't find out Nopcommerce default and hard to search this kind of module.

I have two member type, i.e., A and B  I want to assign a member type after member registration, and when a member logs in, the item's price is displayed differently based on member type.

Thank you for your help!

dixon
6 лет назад
dbae2000 wrote:
Hi,
Are there any plugins or modules to handle different price display depending on member type?

I have two member type, i.e., A and B  I want to assign a member type after member registration, and when a member logs in, the item's price is displayed differently based on member type.

Thank you for your help!

dixon

Try with Tier Price ==>http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/en/Tier+prices

Note: you have to set member type as customer role.
6 лет назад
There is easily this ablility with customer roles and tierd pricing. Howerver, where the system falls down is if you have a complex product, say with different sizs or colors of the same item.  Then you are shot and the workaround is making multiple copies of your product with different code numbers for the same product and assigning those to yuur different roles and Tier pricing.  Seems like such a critical requirement for anyone running a business, but seems that the likes of developers at NOP, fail to see this as a critical requirement for the system.  Or as you will see, there will be many programmers come out of the woodwork and want to customize something for you for 40-80 hours of work......
6 лет назад
dbae2000 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your help!

dixon

Hi, you can also create customer role A and customer role B, then you can create discount e.g. 20% and assign discount to customer role A, then you can create discount 30% and assign to customer role B. Once customer role A/B user login they will see discounted price -20/30%. That's how we do.
6 лет назад
For a large product line a simple percent discount is not a workable solution.  The only way do do this now is to create multiple copies of the same code and assign different prices to each code and assign to a tiered pricing rule.  Very cumbersome!
6 лет назад
[quote=sohel]Hi,

Thank you for your help!

dixon

Note: you have to set member type as customer role.[/quote

It works, and thank you for the help!!!
6 лет назад
dbae2000 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your help!

dixon

Note: you have to set member type as customer role.[/quote

It works, and thank you for the help!!!

You are most welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.