how to add image in jcarosel plugin in nopcommerce 3.70

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 лет назад
I want to add image in jcarosel plugin in nopcommerce 3.70 through admin panel. I searched in jcarosel configure and edit option but there is no link to add image.

Thanks.
6 лет назад
Hello-

After you configure your basic settings, you then have to create individual carousels.
admin >> Plugins >> nopJCarousel >> Manage JCarousels
Here you will configure each carousel. There is no need to specify images, because they are dynamically fetched based on the data source type, or based on whatever additional products you specify.

If you choose the data source type of featured items, for example, the product photos for the featured items will be used.  If you set data source to "none", then you can choose individual products, or particular categories of products to be included in your carousel. In any case, the images displayed in the carousel are automatically fetched based on the product.
6 лет назад
But I didnt find any "Manage JCarousels" option in nopcommerce 3.70
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.