Adding a new shipping method.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hi,

I have been attempting to add a new shipping method 'ShippingByPalletArea'

I have used ShippingByWeight as an example and created ShippingByPalletArea verdsions of all the files it has.

When I try to checkout I get stuck with a bug in ShippingManager.cs

public static ShippingOptionCollection GetShippingOptions(ShoppingCart cart,
            Customer customer, Address shippingAddress,
            int? allowedShippingRateComputationMethodId, ref string error)

in the following line :-

var iShippingRateComputationMethod = Activator.CreateInstance(Type.GetType(srcm.ClassName)) as IShippingRateComputationMethod;

"NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Shipping.Methods.ShippingByPalletAreaCM.ShippingByPalletAreaComputationMethod, Nop.Shipping.ShippingByPalletArea"

it throws :-
ArgumentNullException was unhandled by user code

I suspect that it is something to do with not being able to find the DLL for the bits I have added due to me having copied everything from the ShippingByWeight classes, including the Nop namespaces.

Could you advise me as to how I should add it please?

Thanks
13 лет назад
Ensure that Nop.Shipping.ShippingByPalletArea.dll is attached (added a reference) to NopCommerceStore project
13 лет назад
Cheers, Luxury!

Now I can get on and finish it.

(Should have known that really. Not been working on multi project projects thus far, that's my excuse).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.