Disabling buy button/add to cart for product attribute combinations

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 лет назад
I have a few clothing products which have a combination of product attributes (for example size and color). Each of these has their own quantities and SKU Codes. What I would like to know is if there is plugin or way to disable the 'Add To Cart' button when a certain item, per attribute combination, is out of stock. I know there is a setting which warns buyers that there is no stock left, but is there a way to trigger the disabling of the buy button for a single item.

There is the option to disable the buy button per item when the stock goes below a certain quantity, but this is not relating to product attributes. I want to know if the same can be set for product attributes for each combination.

If someone could provide some insight into this or if there is a plugin for it, that would be greatly appreciated!
6 лет назад
Hello,

No plugin not available for this type of custom things. You must need to customize.

Thanks,
Jatin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.