Agents/Reps Sales

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 лет назад
Is there Plug in or something for Agents/Reps.

Let me explain:

John is my Rep/ Sales Agent for our products. He goes around and get sales. Then every sale he gets we mark the invoice  Inv 98765JN . JN at the end allocates this was John sale. We use this to calculate his commissioned that he will earn at the end of the month.

Is there any way customers can enter Sales Rep code to allocated sales to Sales Rep
6 лет назад
Default nopCommerce not supporting this type of custom functionality out of the box.. You must need to do small customization for same.

PM me if you need such help for same.

Thanks,
Jatin
6 лет назад
Also interested in this.

Share cost of plug-in ?

Kenny
6 лет назад
We had a similar requirement.  We solved it by using discounts with type="assigned to order total" for each of our sales reps. We'd create a unique coupon code for each of our sales reps (ie.  JSMITH).  That way, when they sign a new customer up, they have the customer use that coupon code.  When the customer checks out and the order is created, that coupon code is associated to the Order and can be seen in the Admin>Discount>Usage History View.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.