Service Unavailable! 503! Application Pool of the site stops after some time in IIS! Why does it happen? How to fix it?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 лет назад
Hello.

I am using nopCommerce 3.90.

There are 2 problems I have.

1st. I cannot upload product images. It give this error — "Upload Failed".

2nd. For some reason the site stops working and gives the following error — "503/ Service Unavailable.". Then I restart the server and the site starts woeking again. After some while about an hour it stops again with the same error. Then I go to my server and see that the site application pool is stopped, I startd it again and site working fine again.

How to fix this?

Please, help me.

If you have some time to help me, please contact me by Skype ID: zaf.su

Thanks!
6 лет назад
HI

I have same problem. we have develop some new plug in for the site.

Site get down after some period of time even no user on the site. we have created dump and in analysis report we find that:

The following threads in w3wp.exe__sitename__PID__6528__Date__11_26_2017__Time_06_03_52PM__428__HTTPRESPONSE_RULE1.dmp are enumerating a System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary object

( 87 )

0.94% of threads blocked (1 threads)

Multiple threads enumerating through a collection is intrinsically not a thread-safe procedure. If the dictionary object accessed by these threads is declared as static then the threads can go in an infinite loop while trying to enumerate the dictionary if one of the threads writes to the dictionary while the other threads are reading\enumerating through the same dictionary. You may also experience High CPU during this stage. For more details refer to High CPU in .NET app using a static Generic.Dictionary

Is this the issue with Dictionary object?

Please suggest.
Robert
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.