SEO title and description encoding problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 лет назад
Hi All,

I have an encoding problem with SEO title, description and keywords with german special characters,

for example, in the title i have this word: "Maßhemd" , the display of this word for customer is ok, but when I check source code i find the word like this "Maßhemd", it's a problem with google crolling...

please can you help me?

Thank you
6 лет назад
i have the same problem but with greek characters/greek language.
5 лет назад
me 2, any idea?
4 года назад
I also confirm with 4.10.

You see characters like these: ñ
4 года назад
Hi guys.

You need to enable the option "Convert non-western chars" under Settings -> General Settings -> SEO.

http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/en/SEO
4 года назад
Hi guys

I have the same problem with greek characters/greek language
nopcommerce version: 4.10.

I see characters like these: ñ in page source (description and keywords)

I have enabled the option "Convert non-western chars" under Settings -> General Settings -> SEO, but still the problem exists.

any idea?
2 года назад
I have the sme issue with nop 4.4
I also enabled the option "Convert non-western chars" under Settings -> General Settings -> SEO
один год назад
Why hasn't this issue been responded to by Nop team as there are numerous topics opened on this topic but none have an answer?

Has anyone found a solution for this?
We have the same problem. Nop version 4.2

The 'Convert non-western chars' option has been enabled but it doesnt resolve the issue.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.