nopCommerce v1.70 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
OK - downloaded and ready to upgrade.  Do I reload all files into the root web folder and overwrite everything?  I have backed-up my customizations.  Please advise.
13 лет назад
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:

You can use free Express edition

Do you recomend the "C #" version or the "Web Designer" version?

Thanks,
John  Long
13 лет назад
do you have vb.net version ?
13 лет назад
shadowjung wrote:
do you have vb.net version ?

I have all the versions.
I have a lot more experience with C#.

John
13 лет назад
There's a typo on the last screen of the installer (sorry, have forgotten which word but it should be easy to spot).

In admin\product variant on the Discount tab "Sample discount with coupon code" doesn't have a "?" tooltip.
13 лет назад
I am at the same point, I have downloaded the 1.7 version, what are the next steps from here with trying to work through the upgrade?
13 лет назад
I have 2 simple requests for 1.8

a Search in the All Settings page and a Search in the Localization area trying to find stuff in the interface is a pain faster to just go to the DB most times.
13 лет назад
Totally agree! vote++;
13 лет назад
I finally got upgraded to the 1.7 version and it is work great. I have a couple of items to tweak, but I went to the third party  integration link and got this error: You do not have permission to perform the selected operation. What do I have to do to correct the situation to be able to use QB?
13 лет назад
The latest version (1.7) is responding slower than the previous (1.6). I have both installed in the same server and running http://mon.itor.us/ checks on the response time.

Where previouslly the response was sub-second (which is great), the pages now respond on average above 1 second.

In the release notes I've seen "performance improovements" so I hoped the backoffice would run faster but it continues to respond quite slow.

Is the Entity Framework now being used responsible for the drop in speed ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.