e-mail configuration on 4.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 лет назад
coasehsieh wrote:
I got the following message over and over...

Error 404. The requested page (/scheduletask/runtask) was not found
The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Store URL is configured incorrectly.   Not sure about the email issue.
5 лет назад
coasehsieh wrote:
Hi I setup nopCommerce on Azure, and when I set my yahoo small biz mail [email protected] at Configuration -> Email accounts
I cannot pass the "send test email", the error message is: Failure sending mail.
Here is my setting, did I miss anything?  thanks.

Can you try to configure a different mailing account like Gmail or any other mailbox (may be from your hosting provider)? Just to test if mailing service is working correctly on your site or not.
5 лет назад
Once we know that mailing service is working fine then we can see what can be done to fix yahoo mailbox.
5 лет назад
I solved the issue finally.
I think the issue is caused by Yahoo gave me a wrong message about the port number of SMTP,
I changed it from 465 to 25, and then used the app password generated by yahoo mail application,  it worked!
I can send test mail now, but still cannot receive/send mail from nopCommerce.

I have thousands of mail queued in message queue, the log shows following error message

Log level  
Error
Short message  
Full message  
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
   at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)
   at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(String address, NameValueCollection data)
   at Nop.Services.Tasks.TaskThread.Run()

I think this might be related to the mail issue.
Trying to solve the problem!
5 лет назад
coasehsieh wrote:
I solved the issue finally.
I think the issue is caused by Yahoo gave me a wrong message about the port number of SMTP,
I changed it from 465 to 25, and then used the app password generated by yahoo mail application,  it worked!
I can send test mail now, but still cannot receive/send mail from nopCommerce.

I have thousands of mail queued in message queue, the log shows following error message

Log level  
Error
Short message  
Full message  
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
   at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)
   at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(String address, NameValueCollection data)
   at Nop.Services.Tasks.TaskThread.Run()

I think this might be related to the mail issue.
Trying to solve the problem!

Great - good to know issue has been resolved!
5 лет назад
For the notification issue - It should like site isn't set up correctly to send emails out.

Go to Content Management >  Message Templates

You can set the email account that will send out the email individually by clicking edit then the very bottom option is which email account is used.

Hopefully selecting the correct email account for particular notification will solve your problem.
5 лет назад
Hi Liaison,
Thank you for helping me solve the email issue.
I have checked all message templates setting, they are all point to the correct email account,
but unfortunately my send mail function still doesn't work.  All messages were queued up,
I have to manually press the "run now" button to enforce the system send mail.
But it's abnormal, right?
5 лет назад
(cloudflare.com) This error occurs when CloudFlare is enabled. He's not redirecting..
5 лет назад
coasehsieh wrote:
Hi Liaison,

You are welcome!

coasehsieh wrote:

I have checked all message templates setting, they are all point to the correct email account,
but unfortunately my send mail function still doesn't work.  All messages were queued up,

Yes, this is not normal. I think something is wrong with the mail account that is causing this delay.
5 лет назад
A2Hosting_Liaison wrote:
Hi Liaison,

You are welcome!

Yes, this is not normal. I think something is wrong with the mail account that is causing this delay.

Hi.

I use a2 hosting.

I have the same problem on my site.
When cloudflare is active, I can not send e-mails.
When CloudFlare disabling, mail was sent.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.