bypass payment screen for zero order vs 1.70

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I'm not having much luck with the new bypass of the payment details for a zero order in vs 1.70. I've ticked the necessary box within each payment method but I still get the screen to choose a payment method for a zero order.

Another point: should it not work independently of the payment method since it is immaterial how I 'pay' for a zero order??

(I can see a need for the chosen route if shipping charges were applied to zero orders but if these are also zero the whole payment option screen should not be shown)

Is there another setting I need to take into consideration?

Thanks
Theo
13 лет назад
Just to be clear: I get the 'Select Payment Method' screen. Once I select a payment method, it works as expected i.e. the payment details are bypassed.

However, if I were a client I would stop dead when asked for a payment method for a zero order. So, perhaps we should exit this procedure before the 'Select Payment Method' screen is shown?

Theo
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.