v.4 PCI FAIL: Cross-site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 лет назад
phayes wrote:
I think you may find it is, follow the link below.

https://www.tenable.com/plugins/nessus/106657

The remote web server is affected by a cross-site scripting vulnerability.

We have a 3.6 site on the same server that passes, and the new 4.0 site fails? If it was the issue you referenced they would both be failing.
5 лет назад
phayes wrote:
Do you have a solution for users of NopCommerce v3.8 as a quick fix and not currently able to upgrade?

I have searched several threads for this answer, how can we fix v3.8 sites that can't upgrade?  (no-source version)
5 лет назад
jayro wrote:
Do you have a solution for users of NopCommerce v3.8 as a quick fix and not currently able to upgrade?

I have searched several threads for this answer, how can we fix v3.8 sites that can't upgrade?  (no-source version)

Yes, both versions that we are running are now failing.... despite applying a fix that they closed the issue on.
5 лет назад
PCI company says:

Solution
Windows 2012 R2 Standard
Filter all data collected from the client including user-supplied content and browser content such as Referrer and User-Agent headers.
Any data collected from the client and displayed in a Web page should be HTML-encoded to ensure the content is rendered as text instead of an HTML element or JavaScript.
4 года назад
Still waiting for a response on github since April. I just added a new screenshot today. The fix that was listed did nothing to resolve the issue that the ticket was opened for.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.