Top menu items not saved

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 лет назад
Hi,

When I try to check/uncheck some options under Admin/Settings/General Settings => Top menu items and then click save I see that the changes I did were not saved.

Any idea why this happens?

Thanks in advance
5 лет назад
Did you make any customization to the source? Out of the box it runs perfectly.

Best Regards,
Anshul
5 лет назад
No, Nothing at all. just some css and applied a new theme.
5 лет назад
I just tried to switch back to the Default clean theme. it was successfully switched. Then I tried to switch back to the custom installed theme. It says "The settings have been updated successfully." but the Default clean is still selected.

Very strange
5 лет назад
It works fine. I cannot reproduce the issue
5 лет назад
Do you see any errors in the log?
Admin > System > Log
5 лет назад
This was working until today. Only change I did was to add some new categories.
Anything that I need to check?
5 лет назад
RoastedBytes wrote:
Do you see any errors in the log?
Admin > System > Log

Only these:

Error  Error while running the 'Send emails' schedule task. Schedule task (NOP.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask, NOP.Services) cannot by instantiated  9/5/2018 10:33:48 AM  
  Error  Error while running the 'Keep alive' schedule task. Schedule task (NOP.Services.Common.KeepAliveTask, NOP.Services) cannot by instantiated  9/5/2018 10:33:38 AM  
  Error  Error while running the 'Delete guests' schedule task. Schedule task (NOP.Services.Customers.DeleteGuestsTask, NOP.Services) cannot by instantiated
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.