Resolved: SuperFish Menu in public site and XML SiteMap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hi Folks,

I am trying to use the SuperFish menu that is used in the admin site on the front end public site. I have manged to transpose the code so that I now have the menu from the admin section working in my public site; however I can not see how to get the reference to the second sitemap file I have created. I have added the following to the web.config;

<siteMap defaultProvider="NopAdminXmlSiteMapProvider" enabled="true">
      <providers>
        <clear/>
        <add name="NopAdminXmlSiteMapProvider" type="System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider" siteMapFile="Administration/Admin.sitemap" />
        <add name="NopHomeXmlSiteMapProvider" type="System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider" siteMapFile="~/Home.sitemap" />
      </providers>
    </siteMap>

The second provider references the new sitemap file I have created called Home.sitemap. For some reason I can not get the app to pick up the reference to this new sitemap file. When I run up the site it still references the admin menu xml sitemap admin.sitemap.

Does anyone have any pointers on this issue please?

Thanks,

James.
13 лет назад
Hi,

I have fixed the issue. I had to create another sitemap file to act as a default which means the selection between the two maps I have defined in web.config now get selected. I simply copied the admin.sitemap to the root of the site and renamed it to web.sitemap. The menu is now working on the public site. www.bunnyvibe.com.
13 лет назад
Hello!

Your head top catagory menu include 3rd menu looks very nice!

Could you share it to me.

How can i do that catagory menu,

I need put that catagory menu to the left,  just like this url "http://www.dangdang.com" 's left catagory menu.

You can share your code to me via my email.  E-mail:[email protected]

Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.