Flash insertion Problem!!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hi all,

im having problems with embeding a swf into nop commerce.

to begin with

ive sourced a flash image scroller that uses xml to pull the images into the swf file
ive have then copied all the coresponding files and folders to the root directory of nop commerce

this is how the xml file is setup

<images>
<image src="pic1.png" title="Jelly 1" url="#" />
<image src="pic2.png" title="Jelly 2" url="#" />
<image src="pic3.png" title="Jelly 3" url="#" />
<image src="pic4.png" title="Jelly 4" url="#" />
</images>

ive created and tried embedding the flash into a placeholder on the page using the code below:
<embed width="773" height="125" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" src="../image-scroller.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" menu="false" quality="high" />

And i also tried using javascript to embed the swf:

function embedFlash() {
    document.write('<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" width="773" height="125" id="button1" align="middle">\n');
    document.write('<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />\n');
    document.write('<param name="movie" value="image-scroller.swf" />\n');
    document.write('<param name="quality" value="high" />\n');
    document.write('<param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" />\n');
    document.write('<embed src="../image-scroller.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="773" height="125" name="button1" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />\n');
    document.write('</object>\n');
}

the thing is the flash loads into the place holder but the its not linking to the xml file to load the images, Ive also tested this in a simple asp.net project and both of the methods work correctly!

im sure this is a referencing issue could any one point me in the right direction if it is??

thanks in advance
13 лет назад
In follow up to the above, when i use teh second method, the code quoted in the post above is saved as a javascript file,

then i am using the following code to refernce it,

<script src="../flash.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">embedFlash();</script>

I have tried numerous combinations like putting the script file in the master pages root.master and two column master then adding the embed script into products.aspx, and adding both scripts to the masters/product.aspx to no avail,

my flash movie is inserted but it cant find the images from the XML, whats stranger is when i create a default aspx project from visual studio and do the same as ive described above the images are displayed correctly.

Any ideas anyone may have would be much appreciated.

Regards

Liam
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.