Will nopCommerce work for me?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I am looking at different shopping carts, and I would appreciate your feedback in terms of using nopCommerce for my scenario. I will try to explain the setup/requirements below:

-There should be a single database, supporting online sales in three different countries, each with its own domain (.dk/.se/.no). There is a warehouse (where products ship from) in each country. The web sites will complement physical stores.

-The language and currency should default according to domain extension. Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian are the main languages, but English should still be an option to select for those who do not understand these languages.

-Payment gateway should default to what is chosen for each country (Danish users should not see the Swedish Payment Gateway)

-Shipping options should default to what is chosen for each country (Danish users should not see the Swedish shipping options)

-Each country should see orders for that country in order to do packing/shipping (i.e. the person performing this for Denmark should not see orders for the other countries)

-Should be able to import products and product images with descriptions in 4 languages "in one go" (I envision using Excel or an xml editor to perform all translations every season when new products will arrive)

-Product image zoom

-Drop down menu (for instance similar to the one on nopcommerce.com, also has to be in 4 languages)

Are these points supported by nopCommerce or do some of them require heavy customization?
13 лет назад
-There should be a single database, supporting online sales in three different countries, each with its own domain (.dk/.se/.no). There is a warehouse (where products ship from) in each country. The web sites will complement physical stores. Multistore is not supported now

-The language and currency should default according to domain extension. Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian are the main languages, but English should still be an option to select for those who do not understand these languages. See previous answer

-Payment gateway should default to what is chosen for each country (Danish users should not see the Swedish Payment Gateway) Supported

-Shipping options should default to what is chosen for each country (Danish users should not see the Swedish shipping options)  Supported

-Each country should see orders for that country in order to do packing/shipping (i.e. the person performing this for Denmark should not see orders for the other countries) Multistore is not supported now

-Should be able to import products and product images with descriptions in 4 languages "in one go" (I envision using Excel or an xml editor to perform all translations every season when new products will arrive) It'll require some minor customization (1 day maximum)

-Product image zoom Supported

-Drop down menu (for instance similar to the one on nopcommerce.com, also has to be in 4 languages) It'll require some minor customization (a couple of hours)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.