about "Best Selling Product"

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I added a product on the home page as "Best Selling Product" but I forgot how to add it. I want to add two more products on the home page as " Best Selling Product" not "Featured Product". Please help!

Thanks
13 лет назад
You cannot control what products are displayed in 'Best sellers' box. They're selected based on placed orders
13 лет назад
Thanks alot!
13 лет назад
as a work around, you could display featured products but change the writing ' featured products '  to ' best sellers ' so that that you could choose the items which were displayed there and customers would still think they were your 'best sellers'

- hayden
13 лет назад
haydie wrote:
as a work around, you could display featured products but change the writing ' featured products '  to ' best sellers ' so that that you could choose the items which were displayed there and customers would still think they were your 'best sellers'

- hayden

Thank you Hayden. This is another question: I added the featured products on the home page which displayed above the "best selling products". I wanted to add the "FEATURED PRODUCTS" text just like "BEST SELLING PRODUCTS" but can't. Do you know how can i add it? I tried add it in Modules--HomePageProducts.ascx file but didn't work.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.