Does the registration work only on the mail setting is sucessfully done?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I tried the registration as a customer but it didn't work.

This is what I did. I registered as a customer to test the system. The customer info. are in the database which I can see in the Manage Customer section. but when I tried to log in again it didn't work. I thought I forgot the password and input my email to retrieve the password. But I didn't receive the email. Second time I regi again with another name and signed in with the right password. It didn't work either.

Please help me identify the problem.

Oh, btw, my mail setting hasn't been done yet. does it effect the customer registration?
13 лет назад
I saw on the Manage Customer Page the Active is a red cross. Does it do with the problem and how or where can I change it into "True" or checked?

Thanks.
13 лет назад
I got it.

problem solved.
13 лет назад
But still can't receive reset password email:(
13 лет назад
if you have not provided the mail server info, then the mail will not get to you

if you need to change a password, you can do it on the 'manage customer details' page

regrds, hayden
13 лет назад
haydie wrote:
if you have not provided the mail server info, then the mail will not get to you

if you need to change a password, you can do it on the 'manage customer details' page

regrds, hayden

Hayden,

What do you by mail server info? I thought I provided every info. it needed which is including:
Store Admin Email:     
Store Admin Email Display Name:   
Host:   
Port:   
User:   
Password:   
Enable SSL:   
Use default credentials:

When I tried to send a test email I got this error message:
"Request for the permission of type 'System.Net.Mail.SmtpPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed."

Do I need to provide other info in other places?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.