V. 1.8: Like EMail a Friend but Email to Support

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
In NC 1.8 on the Product Details Page I would like to add another button like the 'Email a Friend' button with the same functionallity but with hardcoded email as 'Mail to Support' for further enquieries.
I reckon this to be very easy to implement as most of the code just needs to be duplicated but I am an absolute Newbie at Visual Studio and .NET.

I would be grateful if someone could outline the necessary steps to undertake this for me.

I am using 'Variants in Grid'.

Cheers - Helger
13 лет назад
if you want user to type a message like email a friend form then you can use the same control and mail it to your self or in button click you can simple email to yourself the product url or id or watever you want.
13 лет назад
Hey helger,

have a look at this post

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3177/urgent-i-need-to-create-a-new-page-with-a-fill-in-form-how-.aspx?p=2

I think that if you use the info here to code an  .ascx control (rather than an .aspx page like the post suggests) then  pop the control into:

variantsInGrid.ascx  

you could acheive the results you are after - you could provide a text box for customers to ask  specific questions

- hayden
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.