Serious defect in SveaHostedPaymentReturn.aspx.cs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Just noticed a serious defect in SveaHostedPaymentReturn.aspx.cs when using SveaWebPay module in Sweden.

When the process at Svea has completed the SveaHostedPaymentReturn page is called, but currently nopCommerce doesn't check if it was succesful or not, so even if the payment is rejected, nopCommerce marks the order as paid.

According to http://www.sveawebpay.se/documents/HostedPayment_1.12.pdf the parameter "Success" must be checked for true/false to see if the payment was successful or not.

This is a serious defect that must be solved since if not careful and doublecheck every order that is paid by Svea you might send out goods to a customer that infact has not paid.

So everyone using Svea, please check your code to see if you have this defect on your site.

This defect exists in v1.60, I have not checked in 1.7 or 1.8.

BR
Joakim
13 лет назад
Thanks for info. Please see the following chanset with the issue fix - http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/57225
13 лет назад
Looks like a good fix, thanks for your prompt attention to this.

BR
Joakim
13 лет назад
Hi I'm running nopCommerce 1.9 and using the Svea WebPay payment module as well but for some reason I canät get it to work.

I've tried both one page checkout and multiple page checkout. Currently i'm running single page checkout.

In step PaymentInfo there is a text saying that I will be tranfered to svea for payment...
But instead of ening up on the svea webpay page I end up on step Confirm.
When clicking the next button on the Confirm steg I do get sent to Svea for payment.
But the order is already confirmed so it doesn't really matter if I finalize the payment or not I still get a receipt even if the order i canceld. It seems to me that this error must be the same undepending on which payment provider your running.

Can anyone please help me with this issue?

Kind Regards

Magnus Havenro
13 лет назад
you need to check your payment gateway to ensure your payment has been received - it's the same with several gateways, once you send someone away from your site, they might decide not to complete the payment
13 лет назад
Yes I will make sure the site checks if the order have been paid or not, however it seems as the order gets the status pending at the same time as I arrive at the payment site and also the shopping cart is empty.

Later when looking at the email-receipt I can't see if the order has been paid or not. Also when going into orders page I can see status Penden and the payment method Svea. But there is no way to return to the payment site to complete payment.

This is exactly the same case on ths site. I put the nopComerce user manual in my shopping cart, then went to checkout, entered adress information then clicked next untill I ended up at the 2checkout site. Here i cloesed the 2checkout browser window then returned to nopcommerce.com without completing payment.
Then I went to my account and orders. I can see that I do have an order with status pending. But I can't go to the payment site again to finnish my payment and also the cart in empty. Now I know this is not really a bug, but rather a logical glitch :)

Is there any smart way to get around this?

Kind regards,

Magnus Havenro
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.