manage stock question

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
on product variant in admin (Nopcommerce 1.7)

Manage Stock: Track Inventory for this product
Stock quantity: 0
Display Stock Availibity: Checked
Mininum Stock quantity: 1
Low Stock Activity: Disable Buy Button

When i do a search, the add to cart button still there on the search page for this product.
When i am at this product page, the add to cart button still there.

What am i missing?
13 лет назад
is that buy button still enabled or disabled? can you still add the product to cart?
13 лет назад
dealkk wrote:
on product variant in admin (Nopcommerce 1.7)

Manage Stock: Track Inventory for this product
Stock quantity: 0
Display Stock Availibity: Checked
Mininum Stock quantity: 1
Low Stock Activity: Disable Buy Button

When i do a search, the add to cart button still there on the search page for this product.
When i am at this product page, the add to cart button still there.

What am i missing?

The "Low Stock Activity" only applies after an order is placed when the product variant's inventory is adjusted.  See the AdjustInventory() method in BusinessLogic.Products.ProductManager; called from methods: PlaceOrder() and CancelOrder() in BusinessLogic.Orders.OrderManager.

If you add a product or update one with the above settings (quantity 0), the "Low Stock Activity" is not applied as the product (variant) is only created or updated. Manually setting the quantity to below the minimum stock quantity would require you to also manually check the "Disable buy button" option for the product variant.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.