Discount per SKU/user role feature

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hi,

I download NopCommerce 3 days ago and I'm evaloationg this cart for using as base shoping cart in future developing. I did not find this sudgestion and feature in shop:

when editing product prices there shud be possibilites to enter as many different prices as there are user roles (or even better user roles that have flag as for example special price role). we have many products and we have different margin for almost every product. So using per store discount with user roles is not an option.

This price idea would also need to be implemented for product variations.
14 лет назад
You can create a customer role "Best Customers"
You can create a discount "Best Customers Discount" with discount type "Assigned to product variants (SKUs)"

You can then assign this discount to individual product variants (SKUs).

You could therefore set up 10% discount, 20% discount etc. and assign these to different variants for different customer roles. This should give you the flexibility you require.

Hope this helps
Ben
14 лет назад
Thanx for reply but :),

I did see that feature but it is not what I ment. Those discounts are on store level. Every product we have has its priced calculated on different bases (quantity of montly purchase, margin that we get from factory,...). So basicly very product will have to be calculated its own price for special users.

Try to imagine 400 products and every has its own price formula for some people. Also it would be great idea to see that price somewhere on product page (baside checkbox for discount or something like that)

Another way that comes accross my mind right now for this is to define (on store level) number of different prices that will every product have (better then put fixed number in table) and then set user roles on some price variant.

Thank you!
14 лет назад
I dont think the number of products is an issue. If you are offering different groups of customers varying dicount (percentages) then I think this is quite achievable using the current features.

However, as you need to offer a fixed price for different customers then (as you say) this could be quite difficult. I will add your suggestion to our work items although if you need this feature soon it could be worth having a go yourself :)

It should not be too difficult to implement - you would need a SKU/Customer role mapping for prices and then just check the role of the user when they log in so that you can display the correct prices.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.