Can not do the backup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hi,

First time configuring the nop commerce.
i tried to backup what i've done so far and it gives me this error"
BACKUP DATABASE permission denied in database 'mss1026901282974'. BACKUP DATABASE is terminating abnormally.
i'm sure there's an easy explanation for this, i just don't know it.

Also

1. How do i edit/change the  nop Commerce banner at the top left of the cart?
2. Customer logs into his account, sees his past orders, when clicking on details (of the order), gets an error:
Server Error in '/aus' Application.
Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Any help would be much appreciated

B. Franklin
13 лет назад
BACKUP DATABASE permission denied in database 'mss1026901282974'. BACKUP DATABASE is terminating abnormally.
I get this all the time, localhost and hosted  :(  

1. How do i edit/change the  nop Commerce banner at the top left of the cart? app_themes/YOURTHEME/images/logo.gif

you can edit style.css to make space for a bigger logo if you like - or a different fileformat

2. Customer logs into his account, sees his past orders, when clicking on details (of the order), gets an error:
Server Error in '/aus' Application.
Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

try reading this
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5833/slow-loading-and-error-message.aspx

and use the forum search function to search for

viewstate mac

There were some other posts about this which may help you

- hayden
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.