what exactly will be included in web services API in 2.0 version ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Anrdei, could you please give some details regarding web services API ?
What exactly you are going to implement in web services in 2.0 version of nopCommerce ?
and how it is going to work ?
what will be the functionality ? and how it's going to work/function?

is there any beta code ready in the codeplex to download for testing purpose ? If no, are you going to make it available soon ?
13 лет назад
We haven't thought about this functionality yet
13 лет назад
Web Services API : workitem

is this schedule for 2.0 for sure or it is un-certain ?
13 лет назад
Andrei,

could you please answer my few questions:

There is a website i worked on which is based on 1.4, it is quite difficult to update it as i customized it a lot...

now i want to implement webservices with nopCommerce 1.4version...

There is a special series of products for with i would like to integrate webservice with nopCommerce.

For this series of product i would like to create a category and in this category i would like to populate all the products that will be coming from webservices and all the product information will be pulled from webservices to the website, how to accomplish that ?

For rest of the product categories i want the normal procedure so i want to add the webservices only for a particular category, is it possible ? if yes, then how ?

As, many vendors and manufacturers of products offers webservices which i want to implement with nopCommerce based website by which products (and related information) will be updated automatically.

As you know the structure of complete nopCommerce1.4 project, please guide me in a right direction where to start from, what to do ? how to do ? things i need, etc....
13 лет назад
abcd_12345 wrote:
is this schedule for 2.0 for sure or it is un-certain ?

Yes, it's planned for nopCommerce 2.0

abcd_12345 wrote:
now i want to implement webservices with nopCommerce 1.4version...

I can't answer it right now. This task is quite large and complex. It needs some time to investigate an implementation
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.