Customised Address caught an error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I got an error after I added several columns to Nop_Address and its assocated tables such as nop_orders etc. I updated all classess regarding to this addings.
If I browse the customer info page, the below error page is shown. does anyone know how to fix it?

thanks

----------------------error message ----

Mapping and metadata information could not be found for EntityType 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement.Address'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Mapping and metadata information could not be found for EntityType 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement.Address'.

Source Error:

Line 163:                if ((_addresses == null))
Line 164:                {
Line 165:                    _addresses = CreateObjectSet<Address>();
Line 166:                }
Line 167:                return _addresses;

Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\nopCommerce_1.80_Source\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Data\NopObjectContext.cs    Line: 165
13 лет назад
I found a cause of the problem myselft. There is a field name was wrong database which is different from one in the class definition.
Database                 Class definition
MobilePhonePrefix    MobilePhonePrefix
MoiblePhone1           MobilePhone1-->this was a problem which caused the error above.
MobilePhone2           MobilePhone2
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.