Authorize.Net not working?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 лет назад
Hi

I just installed NopCommerce and tried to make it work with Authorize.Net. I keep getting this error when I try to check out.

3|2|13|(TESTMODE) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.|000000|P|0|||71.00||auth_capture||||||||||||||||||||||||||F0E052658949D66E32D29132A3327744||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I know that Authorize.Net is not in test mode, but yet it keeps showing that it is in test mode. Is there a test mode enable for the cart? I don't see it anywhere.
15 лет назад
You should get an Authorize.NET account (http://developer.authorize.net/testaccount/)
15 лет назад
nevermind, i found the problem. I had the sandbox option still checked. once I unchecked it, it works. Thanks.
13 лет назад
Hii

I just installed my website,,but i cant get it the payments,,when i want to use the authorize ayment.is openning an authprize account and getting the Transaction key and login Id enough?
i dont know the order of the process?
Please help me out?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.