Error in the application???

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Server Error in '/Store' Application.

A generic error occurred in GDI+.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+.

Source Error:

Line 91:         <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="<% $NopResources:Admin.Products.Image %>">
Line 92:             <ItemTemplate>
Line 93:                 <asp:Image runat="server" ID="imgProduct" ImageUrl='<%#GetProductImageUrl((Product)Container.DataItem)%>' />
Line 94:             </ItemTemplate>
Line 95:         </asp:TemplateField>
Source File: \\fs4-n01\stor3wc2dfw1\509429\524928\www.mysite.com\web\content\store\Administration\Modules\Products.ascx    Line: 93

I had this error can any boy tell me what is going on?
13 лет назад
try search forums "GDI+"

(or see
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/4933/unhandled-exception-160-on-picture-upload.aspx
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/2358/gdi-error-after-installation-when-tryign-to-access-default-page.aspx)
13 лет назад
ha ha ha

it's working now but i have another error

Server Error in '/Store' Application.

The file '/Store/Modules/~TemplatesPaymentPayInStorePaymentModule.ascx' does not exist.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The file '/Store/Modules/~TemplatesPaymentPayInStorePaymentModule.ascx' does not exist.

Source Error:
13 лет назад
hajjaj wrote:
The file '/Store/Modules/~TemplatesPaymentPayInStorePaymentModule.ascx' does not exist.

Copy this file.
13 лет назад
that was not the error, the file was there but the link was wrong so i fix that one in the database , I write the  wrght path of that file and now its working .
13 лет назад
Just to let you know, A generic error occurred in GDI+ means there is something wrong with your image. Either the path is wrong, the image is missing, or it is corrupt or inaccessable or something.

GDI errors always have to do with images. I can't stand the "generic error" part, it makes for a hard time debugging.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.