Administration area does not display data

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 года назад
I download the latest version of NopCommerce 4.2 and updated the database of the current site that was running version 4.1 with the upgrade script.

I then created a sub-domain site and copied the downloaded files (no source) in to the sub-domain site. I stepped through the install dialog and created a new database.  the new site completed the install and the home page was displayed.  I logged in and entered the Administration area and all the data are displayed properly.

I then published my modified version of the new version (adding a magnifier to the photos and other checkout totals, etc) into the sub-domain and pointed the modified site to my existing database.  The new sub-domain site works fine.  the administration also works fine.

I then published the same modified 4.2 code with the same database connection to my old domain location.  The site works fine, however, the administration section is not displaying the data for manipulation.  Noe of the link display the store information.  I get a blank data section.

4 года назад
Hello,

You are probably getting some errors in the grids in the administration of your store. You will most likely be able to see the error details in the system log (Administration -> System -> Log). Please share that with us for any further help.

If you are running the upgraded store on the same domain as you previously have run the 4.1 store you could also have issues with browser cache. Try to clear your browser cache and see if that makes a difference.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Anton
4 года назад
Hello,

There is no log file for this problem. Log file page shows nothing. In addition, on database, there is no log as well. I had similar problems on my other projects. I am working on it to find the possible reasons.

In case, if you are willing to help, you need to figure it out without log file.

Sincerely
4 года назад
I tried to run the application on a brand new sub domain and restored the database onto a new database as well, then, it completely crashed with Windows Application Viewer logs displaying MSSQL page file of 50% at crash time.
4 года назад
I had same issue after the upgrade, data tables in admin are blank. I had to press Ctrl+F5 in chrome to force the browser to get fresh copy of all static files (specifically CSS files) after witch the tables started appearing.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.