Changing the standard emails sent to customer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Good morning everyone. I would like to change the emails that are sent to the customer and am not sure where to find the templates; I've purchased and read the instruction but surprised that this activity is not mentioned.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Regards
James
13 лет назад
James,

Go to Admin area > Content Management > Templates > Message templates (User Guide page 199)
13 лет назад
Thanks very much and I do apologise for not reading the instruction manual correctly.
13 лет назад
You're welcome
13 лет назад
Just a tip.

If you would like to change an email to something that you cant edit in the Admin area > Content Management > Templates > Message templates. Create a custom functions with all the settings you would like to have in the code. Just go to the function in the original code that sends the email and replace it.
13 лет назад
[email protected] wrote:
Just a tip.

If you would like to change an email to something that you cant edit in the Admin area > Content Management > Templates > Message templates. Create a custom functions with all the settings you would like to have in the code. Just go to the function in the original code that sends the email and replace it.

Where is the original code located?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.