Products management

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I've added about 60 products but didn't put all the infos since I didn't have them. Now That I have their prices and other details, i'm trying to edit and add the missing detailed infos for each existing products but by clicking product info tab i'm showed only few options ( no price etc...) Is there a way to have all the details when editing and not only when creating a new product.... I don't wan't to start all over again!.... just need to edit and add additional details on existing products such as prices etc... thx.
13 лет назад
You need to edit the product variant for the product as this is where the price and other details (dimensions, stock quantity, SKU, etc.) are stored.

In Administration, from product info, select the "Product Variants (SKUs)" tab and select "View" to edit the variant.

13 лет назад
thx ! also do you know where can I change the default currency from $ to €   dollars to euro ? thx my friend.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.