Ambiguity between business objects and Data Model

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I added a table the the database and added it to the entity model (only my table and the FAQ table).  
Now I have 100's of errors like the following in all the business classes:

'Customer' is an ambiguous reference between 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement.Customer' and 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Customer'  C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Nopcommerce_18\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Orders\OrderManager.cs  3139  66  Nop.BusinessLogic

The model is still in the Data Namespace.  Has anybody seen this?
13 лет назад
Do you have references to both?
Top of .cs files:

Using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement;
Using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data;
13 лет назад
Yes I do.  That hasn't changed (unless the ide added it to all the classes - which I doubt).
13 лет назад
This is my problem.  Both the Data namespace and the business object namespaces are used in most classes.  The Data Namespace is used for the objectContext (or something like that - I don't have the code in front of me know).  I didn't add any imports so these were there already.

Any help would be appreciated.
13 лет назад
Nobody has seen this?  Is there a standard DataModel template?  I evidently put my entire data model in the wrong namespace. It is the same namespace as the original.
13 лет назад
hi
i have same problem too,
i change some table name and undo names to back but i get 114 error for ambigus error
i dont know what happen because every thing is ok
13 лет назад
This is answered on the other 'extending....' thread under the development forum.  It is a matter of turning off the codegeneration.  Read the details in the other thread.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.