packing slip omits the state from the address

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
The packing slip of an order doesn't display the state in the address. It shows city and zip but skips the state.

I'm using version 1.8
13 лет назад
It's also missing the apartment information.
13 лет назад
To get Address2 (apartment information) Modify ~\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Utils\PDFHelper.cs Function PrintPackagingSlipsToPdf

Change:
section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingFullName);
section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingAddress1);
section.AddParagraph(String.Format("{0}, {1}", order.ShippingCity, order.ShippingZipPostalCode));
section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingCountry);
section.AddParagraph();

To:
section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingFullName);
section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingAddress1);
if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(order.ShippingAddress2) == false)
{
    section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingAddress2);
}
section.AddParagraph(String.Format("{0}, {1} {2}", order.ShippingCity, order.ShippingStateProvince, order.ShippingZipPostalCode));
section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingCountry);
section.AddParagraph();

------------------

That'll give you the full state information. I don't know how to get the two letter abbreviation.
13 лет назад
Please see changet set 58617
13 лет назад
Are you suggesting I implement that change or import my changes to that change set? I ask because it's still missing Address2 in the invoice.
13 лет назад
MichaelApproved wrote:
Are you suggesting I implement that change or import my changes to that change set? I ask because it's still missing Address2 in the invoice.

No, I just want to inform that this issue is already fixed and modified packaging slips will be available in the next release
13 лет назад
The code still needs ShippingAddress2 which often contains the customers apartment information or other data vital to correct delivery.
13 лет назад
Agree. It'll be fixed in the near time
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.