Payment Info Bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I’ve uncovered a bug that happens during the check-out process. Here are the steps that cause the bug to happen:

- During an order checkout, I enter the credit card details in the Payment Info form and click Next.
- The Order Confirmation form appears with the shipping, sales tax and order totals.
- I decide to change to the shipping method so I click the Modify button on the Shipping Method tab.
- When the payment information tab come up again, I re-enter my credit card details.
- When I click Next, the credit card form fields get cleared out I have to re-enter the information again.
- After I enter the CC info one more time and click Next, I end up on the Confirmation form.

I can cause this sequence in different browsers and credit card combinations. We use PayFlow Pro and have the one page checkout option enabled. Basically every even-numbered payment attempt causes the credit card information to get cleared out.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks,

Mike
13 лет назад
Hi Mike,

Thank for info. This issue is already fixed. You can find the fix here
13 лет назад
That's great - thanks for letting me know about that!

What is the procedure for implementing this code change? Should I just overwrite the files?

Mike
13 лет назад
zMikeYoung wrote:
Should I just overwrite the files?

No, go to changeset 58620 detail page and click 'view diff' link in order view required changes. Make the same changes in your solution
13 лет назад
I updated the CheckoutPaymentInfo.ascx.cs in the Modules folder but the change doesn't appear to have happened. I even deleted the CheckoutPaymentInfo.ascx.cs, and the payment info form still works. Does that mean that I need to recompile a dll file?

Thanks - Mike
13 лет назад
Yes, you do need to recompile. CS files are uncompiled C# files. Just recompile and put the new dll onto your website (after backing up, of course).
13 лет назад
Thanks for the reply - I really appreciate the help.

Can you tell me which dll I need to recompile? Is there any risk to other functionality of the store if we just replace one dll?

Mike
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.