Newbie's guide to setting up in VS 2010; compiling, etc?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Is there a guide to how to load nopCommerce in Visual Studio (preferably 2010, but 2008 would be helpful too).

A specific example of what I'm wondering is, I see discussions about recompiling after changes. I'm used to using ASP.NET's Just-in-time compilation and opening web sites as "web sites" in Visual Studio rather than as "web applications."

So, obviously, I could use some "newbie" guidance on how to set up in VS. I'd' think that this would be doc'd, but can't find it so far.

Many thanks in advance!
13 лет назад
When you download Nop w/source and unpack it you will see a NopCommerce.sln file. Nop is made up of a number of related VS Projects. The Solution file (.sln) groups these related projects (*.csproj) and controls the build order and dependencies between the projects. Just open the solution file in VS and after any changes that require a compile then do a Build>Build Solution. Nop 1.7 and 1.8 require VS 2010. Any version prior to that can be loaded in VS 2008.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.