Shipping with Fedex

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I would like to use Fedex for shipping but my attempts to configure it & make my store communicate with Fedex were unsuccessful. According to Fedex: nopCommerce is a non certified solution provider with FedEx.  And NOP has to get certified.

Any suggestions or plans to get it certified?

Thanks!

Mariya.
13 лет назад
Mariya,

I've just completed the registration form to become FedEx certified solution provider. Let's wait some time and see what they'll answer.
P.S. A lot of existing nopCommerce customers already use FedEx withour any problems
13 лет назад
Thank You!!!
13 лет назад
Andrei,

Discussed this with Fedex yesterday & they said that certification is usually very quick. They asked you to contact

Technical Support Team at 1-877-339-2774 and ask for Web Services & they will resolve it very quickly.

Thanks!

Mariya.
13 лет назад
Andrei,

Any progress on resolving this issue?
Thank you!

Mariya.
13 лет назад
Andrei,

I was notified that codes for Canada are not set up correctly. Because, I can a get a quote for US address, but not for Canada. If you can give them a quick call & resolved that....would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks!

M.
12 лет назад
Are your quotes based on the package dimensions?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.