Which modules to change to see results in Admin as well?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hello,

I have added a field to Customer table which now works fine when I assign a value to it through registration form however, the problem is that when I go to Admin dashboard and search for customer to change/view customer info. I see this warning or error message:

The data reader is incompatible with the specified 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Customer'. A member of the type, 'CustomerType', does not have a corresponding column in the data reader with the same name.

What am I missing here?
Can somebody tell me what part of Admin should I modify/update too?

Regards
13 лет назад
I have been going through the code... Do I need to modify Nop_CustomerLoadAll stored procedure?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
13 лет назад
OK. solved the issue. I'm leaving here in case somebody needs to do similar thing. I solved it by modifying/adding new field into stored procedure. (CustomerLoadAll)

Thanks.
13 лет назад
rsavra wrote:
OK. solved the issue. I'm leaving here in case somebody needs to do similar thing. I solved it by modifying/adding new field into stored procedure. (CustomerLoadAll)

Thanks.

Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.