Colissimo - Shipping between grams brackets to a country

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Here you can find a Shipping Extension By brackets and country.
http://www.alpecig.com/ShippingByWCFixedPriced.zip

I've made this for Colissimo (France).

Here an example:

between 1 and 499 price must be 5 Euros to France
between 500 and 1000 price must be 10 Euros to France
between 1001 and 1499 price must be 15 Euros to France

hope this will help
13 лет назад
Thanks a lot for your contribution. But you forgot to add \Shipping\Nop.Shipping.ShippingByCountryWeightAndPrice project
13 лет назад
Sorry, i will add the project this evening.
13 лет назад
It's done ;)
13 лет назад
Thanks
13 лет назад
Hi all,

I've tried this add-on but it generates a lot of errors. Did anyone managed to make it work ? (and then, how...)

Thanks for your reply if you did...
13 лет назад
Have you read the readme.txt file ?
13 лет назад
Hi Predalpha,

Yes, I've read this file and I have also tried to install this add-on on an out-of-the-box 1.7 NopCommerce project... These are the errors I have :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error  2  Cannot convert lambda expression to type 'string' because it is not a delegate type
File : \Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Shipping\ShippingByWCFixedPriceManager.cs

Error  3  Delegate 'System.Func<NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice,int,bool>' does not take 1 arguments  

Error  4  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' does not contain a definition for 'ShippingByWCFixedPrice' and no extension method 'ShippingByWCFixedPrice' accepting a first argument of type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Error  5  Cannot use local variable 'ShippingByWCFixedPrice' before it is declared.

Error  6  Cannot convert lambda expression to type 'string' because it is not a delegate type
File : Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Shipping\ShippingByWCFixedPriceManager.cs

Error  7  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' does not contain a definition for 'CountryId' and no extension method 'CountryId' accepting a first argument of type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  

Error  8  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' does not contain a definition for 'CountryId' and no extension method 'CountryId' accepting a first argument of type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
File : \Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Shipping\ShippingByWCFixedPrice.cs

Error  10  An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice.ShippingMethodId.get'

Error  11  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' does not contain a definition for 'CountryId’

Error  12  An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice.From.get'
File  : \Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Shipping\ShippingByWCFixedPriceManager.cs

Error  13  An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice.To.get'

Error  14  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' does not contain a definition for 'fixedPrice'

Error  15  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' is a 'type' but is used like a 'variable'

Error  16  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' is a 'type' but is used like a 'variable'

Error  17  The name 'ShippingByWCFixedPriceID' does not exist in the current context

Error  18  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' does not contain a definition for 'CountryId' and no extension method 'CountryId' accepting a first argument of type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Error  19  Cannot convert lambda expression to type 'string' because it is not a delegate type

Error  20  Delegate 'System.Func<NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice,int,bool>' does not take 1 arguments

Error  21  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' does not contain a definition for 'CountryId' and no extension method 'CountryId' accepting a first argument of type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13 лет назад
Sorry, i dont know if the pb could come from the fact that i develop this for nopCommerce 1.8. I don't know if the changes between 1.7 and 1.8 could generate errors like you have.

Je suis désolé mais je ne sais pas si le problème peut provenir du fait que j'ai développé cette extension depuis la version 1.8. Je ne sais pas si les modifications entre la version de nopCommerce 1.7 et 1.8 entraine des erreurs de retrocompatibilité.
13 лет назад
I've tried with NopCommerce 1.8 : same issues....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.