After looking through the nop commerce code and database, I've determined that I'm probably going to need some help with this. Here is what I need:

1) Create a listing view in the My Account area that shows a listing of all of the products a customer has ordered in the past. This listing won't just be every single order item, but products. For example, of they ordered Item A a few times in the past, it will only show up in the list once. However, if they ordered Item A with attribute x once and then another time with attribute y, there will need to be a line item in the list for each attribute version purchased. Further, from there the user will need to be able to check a box next to one or all products and then hit a button at the bottom that adds all of the checked items to the shopping cart.

Upon investigating the code and tables, I quickly realized that these changes are going to be difficult. I'm getting lost in the windy code. I don't know what the best approach is for this.

2) Create additional admin functionality where an administrator can create a "shopping list" of a few key items and assign that list to a particular customer. The idea is that the first time this new customer logs in, they will have a link to a page where it will display the items the administrator selected for this user. So the way this will function is similar to a category, except that each list needs to be created for and attached to a user. I have no idea how to do this.

Any help at all with these two issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Caleb