how to edit home page 's welcome msg,or remove it?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hello

I have installed nop 1.6. In english the welcome msg that appears is

"Welcome to our store

Online shopping is the process consumers go through to purchase products or services over the Internet. An online shop, eshop, e-store, internet shop, webshop, webstore, online store, or virtual store evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or in a shopping mall. You can edit this in the admin site."

How can I write my own msg there?
13 лет назад
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/1848/change-home-page-text.aspx
13 лет назад
cyh wrote:
Hello

I have installed nop 1.6. In english the welcome msg that appears is

"Welcome to our store

Online shopping is the process consumers go through to purchase products or services over the Internet. An online shop, eshop, e-store, internet shop, webshop, webstore, online store, or virtual store evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or in a shopping mall. You can edit this in the admin site."

How can I write my own msg there?

To Edit / write your own msg;

Go to Admin Section > Content Management > Topics

Choose "HomePageText " and click "Edit against it and write your own msg and SAVE IT

To Remove Homepage Text:

Go to Admin Section > Configuration > Global Settings

Choose 4th Tab " SEO/Display

Now take a look at the 8th Option that says"Show welcome message on home page:" UNCHECK the checkbox and SAVE CHANGES
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.