ErrorPage.htm

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 лет назад
Dear,

I have downloaded nopCommerce, Great work guys, I just get a hosting account with go-daddy.

I went through the install wizard for nopCommerce, everything went fine, I had to manually put in the connection info in ConnectionString.aspx

but now All I get is this

ErrorPage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/default.aspx

{
We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.
}

This is my temporary URL from Godaddy http://veotron.com.previewdns.com

Some pages work fine like login.aspx, and I was able to register a new user so connection to db is ok..

can anyone help Please...

PS. How do you access the admin?!
15 лет назад
Please see http://forums.nopcommerce.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=68

Guarantee this is the issue.

You can log into the store at /administration/default.aspx

Default username: [email protected]
password: admin

Thanks,

Ben
15 лет назад
Hi there,

Same problem for me, although I get it when I try to log in, I go to

/administration

which redirects me to

/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fadministration%2fdefault.aspx

I attempt to login with the default admin detail and get the same error as detailed above...

Any suggestions?  Also Im using hostingfest with helm

Thanks

Rick
15 лет назад
This is just the custom error page so it is not likely to be the same issue. As ezzat2k is using GoDaddy this is a common issue with that company.

If you open web.config and change:

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="ErrorPage.htm">

to:

<customErrors mode="Off" defaultRedirect="ErrorPage.htm">

You will get a more descriptive error message that you can post to the forum.

Thanks,

Ben
15 лет назад
Ben,

Thank you for the quick reply, your solution worked great, except I can't access the admin

every time I try to access the    root/administration/default.aspx

it redirects me to   root/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fadministration%2fdefault.aspx

Any suggestions...

Thanks again Ben

Zach
15 лет назад
OK Thanks, here goes:

Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.]
   System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) +0
   System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() +58
   System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) +644
   System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) +66
   System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigHost.StaticOpenStreamForRead(String streamName) +85
   System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigHost.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName, Boolean assertPermissions) +124
   System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigHost.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName) +10
   System.Configuration.Internal.DelegatingConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName) +13
   System.Configuration.UpdateConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName) +46
   System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile() +293
15 лет назад
Sorry for hijacking your post Zach, thought I had the same issue.
15 лет назад
No problem at all tietie, I just wanna get this thing working...

we are so close, I'm still having that same administration/default.aspx redirect problem.

Hope to get it resolved soon,
15 лет назад
I think its meant to re-direct there so that you can log in (I think the security is role based) so once you have logged in you will be returned to the admin area by the redirect path.  Although as your site is setup on a temp domain, im not sure what your username would be, I'd imagine [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]

Rick
15 лет назад
Clear your browser's cookies and try to log in one more time
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.