Authorize.Net Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
When I try to run an Authorize.net transaction I get an error massage indicationg that an email address is required.  Both my billing and shipping address have an email address listed so I'm not quite sure what the problem is.  Has anyone else encountered this?  Below is the error message I receive.

Error: 3|2|33|Email is required.||P|0|1889797e-e276-4e61-8||0.01|CC|auth_only||John Smith||5170 Main St Rd|Columbus|OH|43209|US|||||||||||||||||6FA0537695133339FAA9F472C0CEC7BB|||||||||||||XXXX4290|Visa||||||||||||||||

Thanks,
Chuck
13 лет назад
I figured it out.  I went to my Authorize.net account and then went to Settings -> Payment Form -> Form Fields and unchecked Email address required.

Chuck
13 лет назад
If you require the email address, you can also add it to the AuthorizeNetPaymentProcessor, this requires modifying the code though...

Open the NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.AuthroizeNET.AuthorizeNetPaymentProcessor
goto    

public void ProcessPayment(PaymentInfo paymentInfo, Customer customer, Guid orderGuid, ref ProcessPaymentResult processPaymentResult)

where it's adding fields to send to authorize.net, add the additional field

form.Add("x_invoice_num", orderGuid.ToString().Substring(0,20));
            form.Add("x_customer_ip",NopContext.Current.UserHostAddress);

form.Add("x_email", customer.Email.ToString()); //added field

rebuild the solution and copy/replace the new files to your sites bin folder
Nop.Payment.AuthorizeNet.pdb
Nop.Payment.AuthorizeNet.dll
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.