PayPal Return URL

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Does anyone know what's PayPal's return URL should be set to?

Regards,
13 лет назад
http://www.yourStore.com/PaypalPDTHandler.aspx
13 лет назад
Thank You!
Regards,
13 лет назад
Hi,

I've got a page error in the Return Path (http://www.myamericanfurnituregalleries.com/ErrorPage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/PaypalPDTHandler.aspx):

"We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete." Any idea how to go on fixing this?

Many thanks!
13 лет назад
Go to admin area > System > Log and provide the full error message
13 лет назад
Hi, here it is:

Log type:   Unknown

Severity:   11

Message:   Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

Exception: System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException() at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.PaypalPDTHandlerPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\NopCommerceStore\PaypalPDTHandler.aspx.cs:line 88 at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.BaseNopPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\NopCommerceStore\Controls\BaseNopPage.cs:line 77 at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.paypalpdthandler_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\555919df\9e4ac7a2\App_Web_lbcudsgu.36.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

IP address: 63.228.138.39

Customer: anonymous@anonymous.com

Page URL:   http://www.myamericanfurnituregalleries.com/PaypalPDTHandler.aspx

Created on:   12/7/2010 4:22:49 PM

Many thanks!
13 лет назад
tombanh wrote:
Exception: System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary...

It seems that you need to debug the application (PaypalPDTHandler.aspx.cs file) in order know what key is not found in the collection. Please debug and let me know what key is not found. What version of nopCommerce are you using?
13 лет назад
Hi,

Is there a way I can find out what version of Nopcommerce I am using in Admin Panel?

Thanks!
13 лет назад
tombanh wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way I can find out what version of Nopcommerce I am using in Admin Panel?

Thanks!

Go to Admin section > Take a look at the TOP RIGHT corner of your admin module to see your nop version.

Here's the screenshot: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3333/npver.jpg
13 лет назад
Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply. I am using version 1.30.  Funny how I tested again and again, the Return URL did not work several days before. Now it seems to be working OK and I did not have to do anything. Is there a bug?

Regards,
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.