can not run project

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hi,

I recently installed the app to try out. Initially, I went to the http://localhost/nopCommerce and it was working fine.

I opened the project in visual studio and tried to run from there. when I build it its giving so many error messages like are you missing assembly etc. like
Error  1  The type or namespace name 'BusinessLogic' does not exist in the namespace 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopCommerce\Templates\Payment\Svea\HostedPayment.ascx.cs  2  32  NopCommerceStore

is there anything I am mising here or I am not allowed the run the program from VS 2008?

thanks
13 лет назад
which version of nopCommerce are you running ?

nopCommerce 1.7, 1.8 and 1.9 required Visual Studio 2010 because they are based on 4.0 framework and Visual Studio 2008 only support 3.5 framework.
13 лет назад
Hi,

I am running version 1.6 release date 12/10/2009.

I noticed that when I go to references folder, I see most of the ddl referenes have exclamation, so I think its not refereing to those dlls.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.