Customer Accounts and Discounts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I am considering nopCommerce for our eCommerce system and have searched the forums/features for an answer to this, but couldn't find a good answer. Thanks in advance for your help! Love the app btw...

I would like to use nopCommerce for both new web customers (retail) and existing 'brick & mortar' clients (businesses with special discounts). With our existing clients, they often have special pricing on products (not just a single discount rate across the board, but discounted prices on five or ten items). Is it possible to assign prices for each product by customer so that only they see their price when they log in?

Thanks!
13 лет назад
yes, you can do this with nopcommerce

once your customer has registered, you can create a 'role' for them

then, view the prorduct variant and create a price which will be applied to the customer role

customer x logs in and views product (a) - sees one price

customer y logs in and views product (a) - sees a different price
13 лет назад
haydie wrote:
yes, you can do this with nopcommerce

once your customer has registered, you can create a 'role' for them

then, view the prorduct variant and create a price which will be applied to the customer role

customer x logs in and views product (a) - sees one price

customer y logs in and views product (a) - sees a different price

Great. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for the quick reply!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.