maximum supported products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hi,
I'm planning to utilize nopcommerce (1.90) for a shop with more than 80'000 products and a relatively  small number of customers (7000).

I'm afraid about  the capability of nopcommerce to manage a so huge number of products... does this number of products requires specific hardware requirements ?

thanks for any reply.

Tommaso
13 лет назад
I think no difference between 800 and 80000 items in catalog. If your items was categorized - nopCommerce speed and usability will no changed.
13 лет назад
macbeth wrote:
Hi,
I'm planning to utilize nopcommerce (1.90) for a shop with more than 80'000 products and a relatively  small number of customers (7000).

I'm afraid about  the capability of nopcommerce to manage a so huge number of products... does this number of products requires specific hardware requirements ?

thanks for any reply.

Tommaso

Check https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5723/slow-manage-products-section-in-admin-area-v16-17.aspx
13 лет назад
thanks, I'll give it a try !
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.