Nop.Data.dll could not be found ERROR W7 - 4.20 - VS2019 - ASP.NET -

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 года назад
Hey guys,

try to install nop 4.20 for my local machine.
My system:
- Windows 7
- Visual Studio 2019 (16.4.5)
- ASP.NET
- .NET Core 2.2 Runtime (EOL)
- .NET Core 3.1 SDK
- Live Share
- Just-in-Time-Debugger

Error message CS0006 after click on IIS Express:

Error  CS0006  Metadata file 'D:\NOOP_COMMERCE\src\Libraries\Nop.Data\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\Nop.Data.dll' could not be found

Error  CS0006  Metadata file 'D:\NOOP_COMMERCE\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\Nop.Services.dll' could not be found

Error  CS0006  Metadata file 'D:\NOOP_COMMERCE\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\Nop.Web.Framework.dll' could not be found

What i forget to install? I want to test nop for the first on a local machine.

Thanks

Tibor
4 года назад
Might be a silly question but did you build the solution ?
4 года назад
Hello Yidna,

no, is there a guide how can i build the solution?
4 года назад
Open solution in Visual Studio
Click Build and Build Solution in the Top Menu
Or if you are not planning to change the code use the no-Source version
4 года назад
Use the No Source Binaries directly if you are not a developer.
4 года назад
Thanks. After that, the same error. I need the version with source code.  I see the nop 4.20 with source have a size of only 33,8 MB, maybe there is missing data?
4 года назад
Hi, with the 3.9 source code version is running. (around 112 MB)
The newer versions don't work. Possibly, the file is not complete (only 30-35 MB in size)
4 года назад
Tibor wrote:
I see the nop 4.20 with source have a size of only 33,8 MB, maybe there is missing data?

It’s not the problem at all. Try to build project in Visual Studio and make sure build is success.
3 года назад
when try to build nopCommerce_4.30_Source with VS 2019 it say:
Error  CS0006  Metadata file 'D:\my.net\nopCommerce_4.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Data\bin\Debug\netcoreapp3.1\Nop.Data.dll' could not be found
3 года назад
In the Visual Studio's top menu did you do Build > Build Solution?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.