RECURRING products and Authorize.NET doesn't work - v1.90

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I am getting an error when clicking the confirm button for an order with a recurring product.  Can anyone help me with a solution.

Error: "Value was either too large or too small for an Int16."

If I test a non-recurring product it works.  But not for a recurring product.  I have tried on three different sites/installs v1.90.

Can anyone help?  Are there other settings I need to update for the recurring product?
13 лет назад
I've just tested Authorize.NET with a product with recurring cycle set to 1 month. It works fine. It seems that you specified wrong 'Cycle length' (on product variant details page). Maximum value is 32767
13 лет назад
Hi Andrei-

Thank you so much for your fast response and help.  You are correct the cycle length, or Total cycles caused the error.  The reason is I wanted it to never end, unless they cancel.  I put in 0 and it gave an error warning saying "The total cycles must be from 1 to 999999"  so I put in 999999. I just followed the instructions from your error warning.

I reduced this to below your new max value and it worked!  Maybe you should update the warning to the correct maximum value...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.